The 2nd International Caparica Congress on Leishmaniasis 2020 (LEISHMANIASIS2020) intends to gather researchers working in areas related to Leishmaniasis, from treatment to prevention. In fact, as leishmaniasis is slowly, but constantly, increasing worldwide, this conference is addressed to show the latest research trends in this area. The idea is to push forward the battle against this persistent disease.
The conference will promote networking sessions to link the different skills of participants so international teams will be created to apply to funding at international level.
- Canine leishmaniasis
- Feline leishmaniasis
- Human leishmaniasis
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Visceral leishmaniasis
- Leishmaniasis resistance to drugs
- Prevention strategies
- New compounds against leishmaniasis
- Host parasite interaction
- Emerging treatments for leishmaniasis
- Immunotherapy in leishmaniasis
- New diagnostic approaches to leishmaniasis
- Emerging drugs, vaccines and therapies to fight leishmaniasis
- Leishmaniasis vectors biology and control
- Drug resistance and fitness in leishmania parasites
The conference will take place from October 26th to 28th 2020. Poster slots are still available, and the deadline to submit the abstract was postponed to 30th of September. The poster of the conference is available, and you can find here more information about the conference.