The fourth edition of the International Symposium on Synthesis and Catalysis 2021 (ISySyCat2021) will take place at the University of Évora from August 31st to September 3rd 2021. The conference will focus on key topics in contemporary organic, organometallic, polymer synthesis, and catalysis, which are of relevance to both academic and industrial chemists alike. ISySyCat focuses on chemical synthesis with catalysis as one of the key enablers. Like always, a good mix of participants from academia and industry is anticipated. This is reflected in the list of plenary speakers that hail from both academia and industry from all over the world.
- Total synthesis.
- Synthesis in Medicinal chemistry, chemical biology, and materials science.
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies, and concepts for organic synthesis.
- Biocatalysis in synthesis.
- Flow-chemistry approaches to the synthesis of key targets.
- Applications of organometallic compounds in synthesis and catalysis.
- Stereoselective synthesis.
- Synthesis and property of functional molecules and organic materials.
- Sustainable and Green synthetic and catalytic methods.
- Process development of key pharmaceutical targets.
- Computational tools for synthesis and catalysis.
- Polymer synthesis.
The Deadline to submit a poster/oral communication abstract is the 15th of May 2021. You can find here more information about the conference.